Are you open to exploring a phenomenal opportunity within an ultra-high-touch bank?
I’m the Recruiting Manager for financial services – permanent recruiting division in the Bay Area and would like to highlight fantastic direct hire opportunities I’m actively working on regarding Operational Risk Analyst position:
Company: an ultra-high-touch bank that provides extraordinary client service. If you are looking for an opportunity to grow and contribute in a fun, fast-paced environment, this is the place for you.
You will join the bank's Enterprise Risk Management group. Risk and Control Self Assessments (RCSA) are a cornerstone of the Bank’s Risk Identification Practices and a key program in the Operational Risk Management Framework. The RCSA Analyst is responsible for supporting the ongoing development, deployment, and management of the RCSA program, across the enterprise.
Duties and Responsibilities (including and not limited to):
- Manage the execution of the RCSA program, ensuring adherence to assessment timelines and compliance with the Bank’s methodology.
- Provide risk management support and guidance to RCSA Leads / Risk Liaisons, in the first line of defense, in completing RCSA deliverables, (e.g., process flows, risk/control assessments, self-identified issues, and reporting, etc.)
- Develop strong relationships within the 1st, 2nd and 3rd lines of defense and promote consistency across risk assessment activities
- Proactively support the Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) team, as required
- 1-5 years of financial services Risk Management experience, Big 4 highly preferred
- Very strong communication and relationship building skills
- PLUS would be experienced with Archer (software)
- Very detail oriented and process driven mindset
- The manager is amazing! She worked in Big4 for many years and is very personable
- Have exposure to all lines of business of the bank and build strong relationships internally
- Position is open due to grow because the bank is doing very well and is growing rapidly
- Superb medical and dental benefits
- 401K matching plans
- Great PTO policy
SOUNDS AMAZING?? IT IS A HOT OPPORTUNITY THAT DOESN'T COME OFTEN - If you are interested in learning more about our clients and this specific position, please send REN an updated resume and a time that works well for you to speak with her.
Ren Friedman, CPA | Recruiting Manager | Robert Half Financial Services
50 California Street • 10th Floor • San Francisco, CA • 94111
415.434.1900 x21262 work • 925.394.9051 fax
Connect with Ren on LinkedIn